TianDe – Effects of placenta for skin regeneration and anti-aging therapy
Placenta-based cosmetics are some of the newest cosmetic type introduced to the market. Their appearance is due to the development of medicine, genetic engineering and biotechnology. Sheep Placenta – second in line, after monkey’s placenta, in genetic similarity offer vast range of natural components. In the olden days, midwifes used to take human placenta and use them as face and body masks due to its role and components. As we know, the placenta is responsible for feeding and holding the fetus, therefore it is very rich in natural and as the study states – cell regenerating components. In Scotland, placenta is actually eaten.
Cosmetics with placenta belong to new generation of cosmetics offering your skin unique and remarkable experience and effective anti-aging therapy!
According to legends, placental miraculous properties have been discovered by Cleopatra. In ancient Egypt, people used to produce various rejuvenating panaceas made from women’s placentas. Development of medicine has made it possible to analyze the use of placenta in the composition of cosmetics used in folk medicine. Science has been drawn to components known as elixirs of youth which are recognized to be present in in placenta.
In 1912, Professor Kar, who was a Swiss scientist, discovered the sheep placenta as a substance that can stimulate new cell division. And here began the saga. In 1943, Japanese scientist Shan Tao has succeeded in achieving the sheep placenta extract. In 1980, Professor Carolingian tested the effects of human placenta: placenta extract introduced intravenously. This extract has intensified significantly in the skin cell division. He introduced the first cosmetic product based on the extract of placenta. Since then the use placenta cosmetics was studied intensely in countries like USA, France, Japan and Russia.
Although anti-aging properties of the placenta have been known to the ancient era, its widespread use initiatives have also begun recently. In order to be used in cosmetics, placenta must pass several stages of purification. Placental tissue in the form of crude may have cosmetic or medicinal uses. With the technological development, the purification of placenta has improved and anti-aging effect is caused solely by increased the skin cell restoration process. Fears that the placental cosmetics would develop addiction or would have negative effects are just a speculation. During use, dependence can occur because placenta components are components that are close to human and that they just naturally replace damaged cells.
Thanks to high-tech methods of purification of the extract, especially due to molecular labeling process, the TianDe quality cosmetic product is highly satisfactory. The purification process firstly aims for the maintenance of vital components to stimulate metabolic processes.
Some information about Placenta and its role
The placenta is the “mother” of the fetus in the uterus joining the two, in mammals and in humans. It is a true repository of biologically active substances and micro-elements. Placenta extract is a unique natural complex containing proteins, amino acids, polysaccharides, lipids, enzymes, unsaturated fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. It is a powerful immune stimulator, with a beneficial effect on cell immunomodulation – blocks free radicals. Free radicals are those which affect the cells and initiate the process of aging.
Sheep placenta components are fully compatible with our skin. These biologically active components are tolerated by our body and actively contribute to the anti-aging process.
Collagen (the substance of the underlying dermis – responsible for skin elasticity and firmness) contained in sheep’s placenta is very similar to the structure of the collagen in human dermis. Once present in the skin, placenta extract helps to strengthen processes of the synthesis of collagen and elastin fibers. Rejuvenation occurs due to the natural stimulation of the metabolic process by which new cells are formed continuously.
The placenta helps to produce skin cells and regenerate them at the bio-chemical level. It plays a “mechanical” role, for the simple fact that the placenta removes one of the main causes of changes in skin structure – helps the body to access its reserves.
Changes that occur in the cells are reflected in its appearance: the skin looks healthier, the skin becomes more elastic and firm, wrinkles fade, the skin is soft to the touch, improves cuperosis, age spots, skin is hydrated and with reduced exfoliation. Placenta extract stimulates respiration and accelerates skin metabolism. The skin aging process is slowed down; it improves circulation of the blood and is facilitating access to essential nutrients. It plays a major role in removing waste products from cells.
Advantages of placenta:
- Natural ingredients, hypoallergenic, fully compatible with the skin.
- One of the most effective ways to maintain skin youth.
Products must not have a very high concentration in composition of placenta extract. Experts say it should not exceed 5%. But it is very important that the product contains special ingredients that help active ingredients to be absorbed. Stating that – due to synergy of performance and nanotechnology implemented in cosmetics – TianDe has mastered that requirement.
TianDe Placenta Cosmetic Series
TianDe placental cosmetics contain components that enhance the effects of placenta extract:
- Amino acids – Are basic components of proteins and maintain the life of skin cells. These are small molecules able to penetrate the cell membrane. Once inside the cells, they are involved in protein synthesis, restoring skin elasticity and strength, improving its appearance.
- Vitamins C and E are antioxidants: they act as lipid peroxidation prevention membrane, protecting cell membranes from damage (loosing electrons of lipids in cell membranes to radicals). Vitamins C and E improve skin elasticity, increased skin turgor, improve skin texture. Furthermore, vitamin E is used as a natural UV filter.
- Alpha hydroxyl acids or acids coming from fruit: peel delicate old skin cells, improves skin, have a strong moisturizing effect and increase skin elasticity.
- Algae Extract is an important source of minerals, polysaccharides and antioxidants. The extract contains biologically active substances that stimulate the synthesis of hyaluronic acid in the skin, improve elasticity and hydrate.
- Natural moisturizing factor – Is a hygroscopic substance patented complex, tailored to the needs of human skin. It protects the skin against moisture loss and helps to maintain balanced lipid levels.
- Enzyme – Protein substances that are important biocatalysts. They are involved in all the processes taking place in cells. Enzymes act as transportation vessels – connecting and maintaining the balance of amino acids.
Results obtained by TianDe Placenta Cosmetic Series:
- Removal of impurities and fat deposits.
- Significant lifting effect of the skin.
- Bio-stimulation of skin cells.
- Collagen synthesis stimulation.
- Nourishing and moisturizing the skin.
- Improved blood circulation in the upper layers of the skin, leading to increased skin vitality.
- Reduced inflammation and swelling.
- Restored skin functions.
- Antioxidant and immuno-stimulant effects.